Why Viacom International Media Networks?
Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon . You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web. However your own story might turn out, we are happy if you chose to share it with us!
For our Localization and Content Operations Team GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) in Berlin we are recruiting a temporary
Acquisitions Coordinator (f/m/d)
Our team is the interface for organizing the German language versions of the program premieres for Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and MTV.
Just the right job for you:
- Coordination of all appointments and materials and documentation for international cross platform formats
- Communication with broadcast planning, strategic programming, media services and the International Programme Administration
- Editorial support of the productions of the German language versions for long-running series, promotions, extras, and apps on the transmissible side
- Assisting the Senior Manager in the overall coordination of current projects
- Creation and updating production plans in various project management systems
That‘s why we want you:
Completed university degree
At least 2 years of professional experience in a relevant position
Very good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word) and ideally experience working with computer-based planning systems
Experience with the production of synchronized versions, voice over, subtitles and other aspects of post-production desirable
Experience in planning related handling of digital content preffered
Perfect knowledge of German and a very good command of English in words and writing
Strong communication skills, resilience and performance-oriented working methods
Good analytical and structured thinking skills
- You work in Friedrichshain, one of the hotspots in downtown Berlin, in a centrally located office
- In addition to your salary, you get a monthly benefit card
- Free access to www.lynda.com including a variety of online trainings
- Company sports and several other company discounts
Sounds just like you? Then this job will suit you perfectly. Send us your application and let us know your earliest possible starting date via webpage https://viacominternationalmedianetworks.hat-stellen.de/.
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding our data usage and recruitment privacy note please see this link: ENGLISH
Für weitere Informationen zu unserer Datenschutzerklärung im Recruiting schaue bitte hier: DEUTSCH
This vacancy is a full time position.