For our Multiplatform Operations team in Amsterdam, we are currently recruiting a full time:
Manager Multiplatform/VOD Operations
Our Multiplatform Operations team is responsible for processing and distributing Viacom content to non-linear platforms of internal and external global clients (e.g. iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, UPC, SKY, STAN, Vodafone.)
Leading a team of coordinators you will be responsible for day-to-day management and ensure that all program materials are delivered to all platforms, meeting or exceeding contract levels. You have proven experience in managing and leading a team in a customer facing delivery role. You will report to the Head Of Multiplatform Operations.
A key part of this role is working closely with internal and external partners to ensure clients are on-boarded and operationally tested according to spec and in line with commercial deadlines.
If you have a proven experience in Broadcast and specifically VOD and are an experienced people manager then we are looking for you!
• Maintain regular communication with external Platforms and VIMN teams to ensure they are regularly updated on the status of deliveries and proactively manage any issues
• Lead the onboarding of new clients and manage testing of new delivery workflows with all relevant departments (e.g. engineering) and sign off as accurate on behalf of VIMN and 3rd party client
• Pro-actively identify opportunities for innovation and initiates and/or executes projects to implement innovations within the team
• Review operational workflows where necessary, in collaboration with the team, to continually improve efficiency and output
• Be adaptable to work with the team to deliver against new VOD initiatives, whether that be new platforms, schedules, commercial deals or development
• Monitors service performance and team output to ensure consistent quality in line with brand/VIMN requirements
• Manages and maintains complete, accurate and up-to-date documentation about the teams responsibilities and workflows
That’s why we want you:
• Proven experience of managing a team in a customer facing delivery role
• Professional background in VOD is essential
• Fluency in English and preferably another language, both in writing and verbally
• Knowledge of the current and evolving requirements in VOD industry and have knowledge / skills how to onboard / implement VOD platforms
• Technical savvy and thorough understanding of the technical aspects, systems and workflows around VOD delivery and publishing (e.g. video formats, XML, packaging, delivery)
• Self-motivated and reliable with a professional, proactive approach to work
• Able to take initiative and juggle conflicting priorities
• Excellent influencing, planning and organizational skills
• 5+ years of professional experience in VOD media environment
• Project management experience
• Whats’ On scheduling system knowledge is desirable
• Diplomatic yet forceful communicator
• Actively builds relationships with internal and external clients/departments
• Pro-active, has overview and manages the work with an eye for detail
• Open, positive attitude and not afraid to take on a challenge
Sounds just like YOU? Send us your CV and motivation letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is a full time position.